Aptar has a long history of successful partnerships with suppliers. By further developing the collaboration with vendors, our ambition is to create a win-win relationship to make our business progress together. On this page you can find all relevant information about the different initiatives that Aptar is deploying to strengthen the collaboration with suppliers.
Aptar Global Supplier Summit 2023 and Collaboration Process
After the success of the 2021 virtual Aptar Global Supplier Summit, the time to get back to an in-person event has come!
The AGSS 2023 will happen jointly with a collaboration process where suppliers can propose solutions to Aptar challenges on different domains as Raw Materials, IS and Equipment & Operations.
Click on the button below to know more
Aptar’s Purchasing Team
Purchasing is a Business Partner for all Stakeholders. It links business needs with the supplier’s capabilities. Together with our existing supply base and suppliers, we deliver the best overall value to our customers.
Aptar’s purchasing team provides:
There are Regional Purchasing Divisions worldwide and Global Category Managers for key commodities including raw materials, metals, transportation, automation, molds and injection presses.
We provide suppliers an opportunity to integrate their innovations and solutions to support Aptar’s strategic goals.
Global Supplier Summit
Aptar hosts a Global Supplier Summit with key suppliers to align on Aptar’s strategy and vision for the future.
Supplier Innovation and Technical Days are held globally to provide an opportunity for suppliers to exchange new ideas, latest technologies and sustainability topics.
Interested in becoming a supplier?
If you don’t work with Aptar Purchasing currently, you can register as a new potential supplier through the SAP Ariba® platform that is Aptar’s tool for Supplier Management:
Sustainable Purchasing Charter
We are accelerating our efforts with suppliers on a variety of sustainability topics including but not limited to recycled materials, circular economy and recyclable products. Aptar expects all suppliers to comply with our Sustainable Purchasing Charter, which is referenced in our purchasing general terms and conditions. The charter is available in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese and Bahasa.
General Terms and Conditions
- GTP AEH_EN_June 2022
- GTP AEH_FR_June 2022
- GTP Aptar France_EN_May 2017
- GTP Aptar France_FR_May 2017
- GTP Aptar Stelmi (Injectables)_EN_May 2017
- GTP Aptar Stelmi (Injectables)_FR_May 2017
- GTP GIE Aptar Louveciennes_FR_May 2017
- GTP Graphocolor (Aptar Annecy)_EN_May 2017
- GTP Graphocolor (Aptar Annecy)_FR_May 2017
- GTP MBF (Campus Oyonnax)_EN_May 2017
- GTP MBF (Campus Oyonnax)_FR_May 2017
- GTP Seaquist Closures France (Aptar Poincy)_EN_May 2017
- GTP Seaquist Closures France (Aptar Poincy)_FR_May 2017
- GTP Dortmund EN October 2019
- GTP Dortmund_DE_October 2019
- GTP Freyung_EN_November 2020
- GTP Freyung_DE_November 2020
- GTP Menden_EN_October 2019
- GTP Menden_DE_October 2019
- GTP Radolfzell EN May 2019
- GTP Radolfzell DE May 2019
- GTP Villingen_EN_May 2019
- GTP Villingen_DE_May 2019