Aptar Pharma is pleased to announce that it is an official Premium Partner at Pharmapack 2022, which will take place May 18-19, 2022 at Paris Expo, Porte de Versailles, in Paris, France.
Pleased to be returning to in-person events, Aptar Pharma’s reimagined booth at Pharmapack promises to take visitors on a drug delivery journey, and will showcase how their wide range of end-to-end solutions, from formulation to patient, can help improve and save lives.
Aptar Pharma experts will be on hand to guide visitors through an interactive journey, including:
- How Aptar Pharma Services’ robust patient-driven and value-added services platform can help customers accelerate and derisk their drug development journey
- Aptar Pharma company Noble’s Human Factors Plus (HF +) service, which optimizes the patient’s self-administration experience by helping to improve the customer’s product development journey, along with their patient training and onboarding devices and services that help to encourage patient adherence
- Aptar Pharma’s broad portfolio of drug delivery solutions and latest innovations covering the widest range of delivery routes
- How Aptar Pharma Digital Health is improving treatment experiences for patients via digital health solutions including digital therapeutics (DTx), as well as their expanding range of connected devices to deliver digital medicines
- How Aptar Pharma is increasing capacity & adding capabilities worldwide via their global manufacturing expansion efforts
- Why Aptar Pharma’s sustainability focus is working daily to improve the health of our patients and the planet
Pharmapack’s Innovation Gallery will feature two of Aptar Pharma’s latest innovations – a soon-to-launch digital health solution with mobile app for allergen immunotherapy treatment (AIT) patients, and Aptar Pharma’s PremiumCoat® platform of products, data and services for injectable medicines. Both are entries in the Pharmapack 2022 Awards.
Aptar Pharma experts will also be presenting three insightful Learning Labs during Pharmapack 2022:
- Benefits Of Nasal Drug Delivery – More Than Just Hay Fever (May 18, 12:10 – 12:40), presented by Gemma Budd, Director of Business Development, Nanopharm, an Aptar Pharma company, will highlight the considerations for both systemic/nose-to-brain (NTB) and intranasal vaccines, and the differences in approach when designing the best device and formulation combination
- Striving For A More Circular Industry – How Aptar Pharma Can Support Your Sustainability Journey (May 18, 13:50 – 14:20), presented by Christophe Marie, Global Product Sustainability Director, Aptar Pharma, will outline how Aptar is addressing the challenges of sustainability and the aspirations, goals and targets that can support a more sustainable pharmaceutical industry
- Connected Devices, Digital Health And Digital Therapeutics: Where Are We Heading And Why? (May 18, 14:30 – 15:00), presented by Marcus Bates, Director, Business Development, Digital Health, Aptar Pharma, will cover an introduction to connected devices and the different therapeutic areas that they touch, as well as a review of the regulatory classification, regulatory hurdles and the importance of building a road map enabling Real World Data generation
“After a two year absence, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re excited to be back in-person, bigger than ever, with our full Aptar Pharma team at Pharmapack,” commented Gael Touya, President, Aptar Pharma. “We’ve added considerably to our offering and we look forward to sharing our news with customers – old and new – and discuss how Aptar Pharma can help them along their next drug development journey, from formulation to patient,” he added.
More than 300 exhibitors and 5,000 visitors from 75 different countries are expected to attend Pharmapack 2022. For more information and to register for Pharmapack, visit www.pharmapackeurope.com.
Read full Press Release.