To Our Valued Suppliers and Partners,
On behalf of everyone at Aptar, I would like to take this opportunity to recognize and thank the thousands of dedicated Aptar suppliers and partners that have been working tirelessly to maintain supply to our manufacturing sites around the world during this challenging time of the COVID-19 pandemic. As an essential business supply chain partner to the food, healthcare and consumer products industries, we are fully committed to keeping our production lines running, to continue to deliver not only COVID-related product solutions, but also solutions essential to businesses in critical infrastructure sections.
Aptar’s solutions are critical during this time, and you are integral in our supply chain, so that we can continue to manufacture and supply for our customers, including:
- Valves for metered dose inhalers for patient-critical respiratory treatments
- Nasal spray pumps for allergy treatments and life-saving medications
- Stoppers for injectable medications and vaccines, including new COVID-related vaccine developments
- Dispensing and packaging solutions for hand sanitizers, antibacterial soaps and lotions
- Actuators for air and surface disinfecting
- Closures for infant nutrition
- Closures for bottled water and other beverages
- Active packaging solutions to protect diabetes test strips along with medications, and many more
You are helping to supply critical solutions, so that our customers – in turn – can deliver to their patients and consumers whose lives and health depend upon them.
You have been rising to the challenge of supplying your products without interruption, for which we are grateful. The battle is not yet over, so we ask you, our trusted partners, for your continued support so we can together continue to make a difference to millions of people around the world.
Customers, patients and consumers are counting on us all.
Stephan B. Tanda
President and CEO