Aptar Pharma has announced its Conference Supporter sponsorship of Respiratory Drug Delivery (RDD®) 2022, which will take place May 1-5, 2022 in-person in Orlando, Florida.
The RDD conference series is recognized as one of the premier international meetings in the respiratory field, impacting regulatory and scientific policies worldwide. Aptar Pharma, as a long time supporter of RDD conferences, looks forward to returning to this year’s U.S. event.
As a leader in respiratory drug delivery, Aptar Pharma will be showcasing their expertise and thought leadership at several events during RDD 2022.
On Tuesday, May 3, as part of the RDD 2022 Workshop Presentations, Aptar Pharma will present a 60-minute in-person workshop on the current regulatory landscape for OINDP combination products entitled “US & EU Drug-Device Combination Product Regulations in the OINDP Field.” This interactive workshop will be presented by Wendy Bolf, Director Regulatory Affairs North America, Aptar Pharma and John McMichael, Director, Medical Devices & Combination Products, CMC Regulatory Affairs, AstraZeneca. RDD 2022 delegates will gain an understanding of the practical implementation of US and EU combination product regulations allowing for successful pharmaceutical product development of safe and effective medicinal products.
Aptar Pharma will also present two Podium Presentations during RDD 2022:
- Jag Shur, Vice-President, Science & Technology and Co-Founder of Nanopharm, an Aptar Pharma company, will present “The Formulator’s Guide to Transitioning to Low Global Warming Potential pMDIs: Size, Velocity and Surface Charge” as part of the Project Green MDI Knowledge Space on Tuesday, May 3.
- William Ganley, Head of Computational Pharmaceutics, Nanopharm, an Aptar Pharma company, will present “A Critical Assessment of the Application of Advanced Data Analytics in Inhaled and Nasal Product Development” as part of the Regulatory, Science and Technology Innovation Knowledge Space on Thursday, May 5.
Six scientific posters will be presented by Aptar Pharma and Nanopharm, an Aptar Pharma company, during the RDD 2022 Poster and Exhibition Sessions, which will take place on both May 2 and May 3 from 11:30 AM–2:30 PM and 5:00–7:00 PM ET:
- Human Factor Studies On The Usability Of A Bidose Nasal Drug Delivery Device – Aptar Pharma
- Investigation Of Leachables From pMDIs Containing Propellants HFA 134a, HFA 152a And HFO 1234ze – Aptar Pharma
- Optimising The Osmolality Of Intranasal Formulations Using A Predictive Statistical Model – Nanopharm
- Storage Stability Of A Nasal Spray Comprising A Novel Human Recombinant Antibody For SARS-CoV-2 Prophylactic Treatment – Aptar Pharma, Nanopharm
- Assessment Of The Discriminatory Ability of SmartTrack® In Vitro Release Testing On Vilanterol Formulated In Dry Powder Inhalers – Nanopharm, Inke S.A.
- Screening Of The Properties Of Nasal Sprays Comprising Different Mucoadhesive Polymers Through A Design Of Experiment Approach – Aptar Pharma, Nanopharm
Throughout RDD 2022, experts from Aptar Pharma, Aptar CSP Technologies and Aptar Pharma Services’ companies Nanopharm and Next Breath will be on hand to demonstrate and discuss their broad portfolio of respiratory drug delivery solutions and services, including Aptar Pharma’s advances in developing sustainable pMDIs. Aptar Pharma will showcase their UDS and BDS nasal drug delivery devices, as well as their extensive range of pressurized Metered Dose Inhaler (pMDI) technology platforms including their DF30 Metering Valves, e-Dose Counters, Breath Actuated Inhalers (BAIs) and Dry Powder Inhalers (DPIs), all designed with the patient in mind, for the optimal treatment and management of asthma, COPD and other diseases of the lung.
Aptar Pharma’s Digital Health portfolio will also be featured, including their expanding range of connected devices to deliver digital medicines for respiratory treatments including their recently launched HeroTracker® Sense connected add-on device for pressurized Metered Dose Inhalers (pMDIs).
RDD has taken place virtually for the past two years due to the pandemic, and Aptar Pharma looks forward to once again meeting face-to-face with industry experts and delegates, to share their perspectives and latest accomplishments in respiratory and nasal drug delivery.
To register for Respiratory Drug Delivery (RDD®) 2022, visit www.rddonline.com.
Read more: Aptar Pharma to showcase Showcase respiratory expertise in-person at RDD 2022..