Aptar Pharma, is pleased to announce its Platinum Sponsorship of the CPhI Festival of Pharma, to be held online from October 5-16, 2020, where they will unveil a new, state-of-the-art interactive booth.
Part of their Company Showcase, this virtual booth will be available to visitors for 12 months and will bring to life why Aptar Pharma is the go-to drug delivery partner, unlocking value for customers throughout their product development journey.
Carolyn Penot, Director of Operational Marketing at Aptar Pharma commented: “As a longstanding partner of CPhI, we wanted to show our full support for their new Festival of Pharma digital event and are proud to be a Platinum Sponsor. Aptar Pharma’s virtual experience gives us the opportunity to continue to support our worldwide customers, in the absence of in-person events this year, in a new and engaging way.”
An expert in transforming ideas into opportunities, Aptar Pharma will showcase in 3D its latest range of innovations, including PureHale™; Connected Add-On Device for metered-dose inhalers (MDIs); and Unidose Trainer Device from Noble, an Aptar Pharma company.
Aptar Pharma has been an essential partner to industry during the COVID-19 pandemic, ensuring the supply of its portfolio of drug delivery solutions that improve and save lives. Visitors to their virtual booth will discover how Aptar Pharma services can accelerate and derisk drug development and how its proven solutions are enabling the rapid deployment Covid-related vaccines and treatments for customers.
In recognition of their innovation excellence, Aptar Pharma are selected Finalists for four CPhI Pharma Awards this year:
- Excellence in Pharma: Drug Delivery Devices (PureHale™ by Aptar Pharma);
- Excellence in Pharma: Packaging (Activ-Blister™ by Aptar CSP Technologies
- Excellence in Pharma: Packaging (Unidose Nasal Training Kit for Nayzilam® by Noble, an Aptar Pharma company)
- Innovation in Response to COVID-19 (ActivShield™ by Aptar CSP Technologies).
The winners will be announced at the CPhI Pharma Awards live event on October 13, 2020.
During the two-week CPhI Festival of Pharma conference program, two Aptar Pharma experts will share critical industry insights and expertise:
- “The Future of Drug Delivery” (October 6, 11:00 CET) – a Keynote Speaker webinar will be introduced by Tim McLeroy, Executive Director of Marketing and Patient Services at Noble, an Aptar Pharma company
- “Increasing Importance of Connected Devices and Digitalization in Post Pandemic R&D” (October 8, 15.30 CET) will be presented by Sai Shankar, Vice-President Global Digital Healthcare Systems at Aptar Pharma during a live panel discussion entitled “Trends in Pharma Packaging, Administration & Drug Delivery Devices”.
During the virtual event, Aptar Pharma will provide expanded access to their experts around the world via online meeting slots, which can be booked via their Company Showcase.
Gael Touya, President of Aptar Pharma, commented: “CPhI plays a pivotal role in the global pharma industry, providing the perfect platforms to meet, network and ultimately do business together. This year, we are happy to support CPhI with its Festival of Pharma and are proud to have created a virtual platform that will deliver the highest quality visitor experience and demonstrate to the industry what makes Aptar Pharma the go-to drug delivery expert.”
Full details in Press Release.